- Find cheap flights to South Australia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Leigh Creek weather in October 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Leigh Creek, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Leigh Creek weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Leigh Creek in October is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 15mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Leigh Creek sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Leigh Creek in October 2019. Select a month to view Leigh Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:56||18:17|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:38||19:27|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:22||19:38|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.