- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Darwin weather in October 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Darwin, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Darwin weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Darwin in October is a hot 33°C (91°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 74mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Darwin in October is 29°C (84°F).
Darwin sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Darwin in October 2019. Select a month to view Darwin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:31||18:43|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:21||18:44|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:14||18:46|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More Northern Territory destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details