- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Darwin weather in October 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Darwin, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Darwin in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Darwin in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Darwin in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Darwin in October - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Darwin in October?
The average sea temperature around Darwin in October is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Darwin in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Darwin in October and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Darwin sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Darwin in October 2020. Select a month to view Darwin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:30||18:43|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:21||18:44|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:14||18:47|
- Book tours & holidays to Australia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £230 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.