- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
A.C.T. weather in October 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the A.C.T. in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in October and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in October 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:40||18:07|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:19||19:19|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:02||19:33|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.