- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Mendoza weather in October 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mendoza in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mendoza in October with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in October - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mendoza in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mendoza in October and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mendoza in October 2020. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:12||19:38|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:53||19:49|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:37||20:02|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Argentina
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.