- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Huambo weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Huambo in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in October - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Huambo in October and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in October 2020. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:40||17:53|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:31||17:54|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:24||17:58|
- Find cheap flights to Angola with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.