- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Vlore weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Vlore, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vlore weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vlore in October is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 119mm (4.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Vlore in October is 22°C (72°F).
Vlore sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vlore in October 2019. Select a month to view Vlore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:38||18:25|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:54||18:01|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:10||16:41|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details