- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Tirana weather in October 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tirana weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tirana in October is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 108mm (4.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tirana in October 2019. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:37||18:23|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:53||17:59|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:10||16:38|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Albania
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details