- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Charlotte weather in November 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Charlotte, North Carolina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Charlotte weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Charlotte in November is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Charlotte in November 2019. Select a month to view Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:45||18:29|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:58||17:17|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:12||17:11|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More North Carolina destinations
- Roanoke Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details