- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Princetown weather in November 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Princetown, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Princetown weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Princetown in November is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Princetown sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Princetown in November 2019. Select a month to view Princetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:28||17:56|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:44||16:42|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:01||16:33|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Discover more about the USA
More New Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details