- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Keene weather in November 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Keene, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Keene weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Keene in November is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Keene sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Keene in November 2019. Select a month to view Keene sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:23||17:42|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:41||16:26|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:59||16:16|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More New Hampshire destinations
- Lake Sunapee
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details