- Find cheap flights to New Hampshire with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Conway weather in November 2019
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Conway, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Conway in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Conway in November, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conway in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conway in November - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Conway in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Conway in November and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Conway sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conway in November 2019. Select a month to view Conway sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:21||17:35|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:39||16:19|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:58||16:08|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in New Hampshire in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.