- Find cheap flights to Michigan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Saginaw weather in November 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Saginaw, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Saginaw weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Saginaw in November is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 30% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 66mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Saginaw sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saginaw in November 2019. Select a month to view Saginaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||08:11||18:27|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:29||17:11|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:47||17:01|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Michigan destinations
- Grand Marais
- Iron Mountain
- Isle Royale
- Mackinac Island
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Traverse City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.