- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Owensboro weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Owensboro, Kentucky shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Owensboro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Owensboro in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Owensboro in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Owensboro in November - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Owensboro in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Owensboro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Owensboro sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Owensboro in November 2020. Select a month to view Owensboro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:14||16:49|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:29||16:37|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:45||16:30|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kentucky
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kentucky destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.