- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Hanalei, Kauai weather in November 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanalei, Kauai in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Hanalei, Kauai in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanalei, Kauai in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanalei, Kauai in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hanalei, Kauai in November?
The average sea temperature around Hanalei, Kauai in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Hanalei, Kauai in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Hanalei, Kauai in November and the average monthly rainfall is 255mm.
Hanalei, Kauai sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hanalei, Kauai in November 2020. Select a month to view Hanalei, Kauai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:42||18:00|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:51||17:55|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:01||17:53|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Hawaii in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.