- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Montgomery weather in November 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Montgomery, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montgomery weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montgomery in November is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montgomery in November 2019. Select a month to view Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:02||17:55|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:14||16:45|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:28||16:40|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details