- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Luzern weather in November 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Luzern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Luzern in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Luzern in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luzern in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luzern in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luzern in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Luzern in November and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Luzern sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luzern in November 2020. Select a month to view Luzern sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:10||17:10|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:31||16:52|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:51||16:40|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Switzerland
Where's warm in Switzerland in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.