- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Swaziland weather in November 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Swaziland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Swaziland in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Mbabane, Swaziland in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Swaziland in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane, Swaziland in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Swaziland in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Mbabane, Swaziland in November and the average monthly rainfall is 191mm.
Swaziland sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Swaziland in November 2019. Select a month to view Swaziland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Swaziland sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Mbabane.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:06||18:12|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||04:58||18:22|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||04:55||18:33|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Swaziland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.