- Save an extra £40 on holidays to South Korea
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Jeju weather in November 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Jeju, South Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jeju sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jeju in November 2019. Select a month to view Jeju sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:52||17:43|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:05||17:32|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:18||17:26|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to South Korea
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in South Korea in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Korea in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.