- Save up to 11% on holidays to Madeira
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Santa Cruz weather in November 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in November 2019. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||08:32||19:03|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||08:48||18:50|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||09:04||18:42|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.