- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Evora weather in November 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Evora, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Evora in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Evora in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Evora in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Evora in November - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Evora in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Evora in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Evora sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Evora in November 2019. Select a month to view Evora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:58||17:32|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:13||17:19|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:29||17:11|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.