- Check out cheap flights from Cathay Pacific by destination
- Book flights to destinations across Asia & the Pacific
- Fly to Japan, China, South Korea, Bali, Thailand & more
Philippines weather in November 2019
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The November weather guide for Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Philippines sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Philippines in November 2019. Select a month to view Philippines sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Philippines sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Manila.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:51||17:28|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:57||17:24|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:04||17:24|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
More Philippines destinations
- Bucas Grande
- Cagayan de Oro
- Malapascua Island
- Puerto Galera
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.