- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Calabar weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Calabar, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calabar sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calabar in November 2019. Select a month to view Calabar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:12||18:09|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:14||18:08|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:19||18:11|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Nigeria in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.