- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Tsumkwe weather in November 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Tsumkwe, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumkwe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tsumkwe in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumkwe in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumkwe in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumkwe in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Tsumkwe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumkwe in November 2019. Select a month to view Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:57||18:46|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:52||18:54|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:50||19:03|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Namibia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.