- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Moldova
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Balti weather in November 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Balti, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balti in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Balti in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balti in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balti in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balti in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Balti in November and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Balti sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balti in November 2019. Select a month to view Balti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:52||16:51|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:13||16:32|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:34||16:19|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Moldova in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Moldova in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.