- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Moldova
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Balti weather in November 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Balti, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Balti weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Balti in November is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 26% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 36mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Balti sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balti in November 2019. Select a month to view Balti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:52||16:51|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:13||16:32|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:34||16:19|
- Find low prices on flights to Moldova
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Moldova destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details