- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Karonga weather in November 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Karonga, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Karonga sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karonga in November 2019. Select a month to view Karonga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:14||17:42|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:12||17:46|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:13||17:53|
- Find low prices on flights to Malawi
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in Malawi in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.