- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Gambia weather in November 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Gambia, represented by Banjul, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gambia weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gambia in November is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gambia in November is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Gambia in November is represented by Banjul.
Gambia sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gambia in November 2019. Select a month to view Gambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Banjul.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:00||18:39|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:05||18:36|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:13||18:37|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details