- Book short breaks to France for 3 days (Dover to Calais)
- Book online at least 3 days in advance of travel
- Enjoy holidays in France. Black out periods apply
- Travel before 17th December 2019 (inclusive)
Reims weather in November 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Reims, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Reims in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Reims in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Reims in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Reims in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Reims in November?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Reims in November and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Reims sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Reims in November 2020. Select a month to view Reims sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:32||17:22|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:55||17:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:17||16:48|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.