- Explore the latest deals on skiing & snowboarding holidays
- Save with early booking discounts, free lift passes & more
- Destinations for 2019 include France, Austria, Italy & more
Lyon weather in November 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Lyon, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lyon in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Lyon in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lyon in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lyon in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lyon in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Lyon in November and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Lyon sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lyon in November 2020. Select a month to view Lyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:21||17:27|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:41||17:09|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:00||16:58|
- Book early & save on winter ski holidays in 2019/2020
- Resorts include Val d'Isere, St Anton, La Plagne & Tignes
- Browse best prices by resort or search for travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.