- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Falkland Islands weather in November 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in the Falkland Islands in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Stanley, Falkland Islands in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in the Falkland Islands in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley, Falkland Islands in November - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around the Falkland Islands in November?
The average sea temperature around Stanley, Falkland Islands in November is 7°C.
Does it rain in the Falkland Islands in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stanley, Falkland Islands in November and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Falkland Islands sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Falkland Islands in November 2020. Select a month to view Falkland Islands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Falkland Islands sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Stanley.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:12||19:59|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||04:49||20:25|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||04:32||20:49|
- Find cheap flights to the Falkland Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.