- Check low fares on flights to Egypt from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Hurghada weather in November 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Hurghada, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in November 2019. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:55||17:02|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:05||16:54|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:16||16:50|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Hurghada
- Holidays start from just £390 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.