- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Cook Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Penrhyn weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Penrhyn weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Penrhyn in November is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 174mm (6.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Penrhyn in November is 29°C (84°F).
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in November 2019. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:03||18:29|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:01||18:33|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:03||18:39|
- Find low prices on flights to the Cook Islands
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details