- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Mbandaka weather in November 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Mbandaka, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mbandaka in November 2019. Select a month to view Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:27||17:34|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:28||17:35|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:32||17:39|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.