- Browse available Cosmos tours to Burma
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Myeik weather in November 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Myeik, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Myeik sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Myeik in November 2019. Select a month to view Myeik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:49||17:30|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:53||17:27|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:00||17:28|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.