- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Brunei weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 370370 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brunei sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brunei in November 2019. Select a month to view Brunei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Brunei sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bandar Seri Begawan.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:05||18:02|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:08||18:02|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:13||18:05|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Where's hot in Brunei in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.