- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Rio de Janeiro weather in November 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rio de Janeiro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Rio de Janeiro in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio de Janeiro in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio de Janeiro in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rio de Janeiro in November?
The average sea temperature around Rio de Janeiro in November is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Rio de Janeiro in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Rio de Janeiro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in November 2020. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:07||18:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:01||18:14|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||04:59||18:25|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Brazil
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.