- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Costa do Sauipe weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Costa do Sauipe, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Costa do Sauipe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Costa do Sauipe in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Costa do Sauipe in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Costa do Sauipe in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Costa do Sauipe in November?
The average sea temperature around Costa do Sauipe in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Costa do Sauipe in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Costa do Sauipe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa do Sauipe in November 2020. Select a month to view Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||04:59||17:32|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||04:56||17:37|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||04:57||17:45|
- Save £100 per person on holidays to long haul destinations
- Book holidays & tours to North America, India & Africa
- Visit the Great Wall, Garden Route, Golden Triangle & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.