- Save EXTRA £100 on all inclusive holidays to Bahamas
- £100 discount on holidays for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jul 2020 & 30th Jun 2021 (inclusive)
Bahamas weather in November 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bahamas, represented by Nassau, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bahamas weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bahamas in November is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 60mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bahamas in November is 26°C (79°F).
The weather in Bahamas in November is represented by Nassau.
Bahamas sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahamas in November 2019. Select a month to view Bahamas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Bahamas sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Nassau.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:17||18:29|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:26||17:22|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:37||17:19|
- Save up to 45% on holidays to Bahamas
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
More Bahamas destinations
- Cat Island
- Crooked Island
- Dunmore Town
- Great Exuma
- Great Inagua
- Marsh Harbour
- Paradise Island
- San Salvador
- South Andros
- Treasure Cay
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details