- Save up to 40% on hotels & flights
- Book city breaks or beach holidays to worldwide destinations
- Selected travel dates apply
Karumba weather in November 2019
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Karumba, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Karumba sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karumba in November 2019. Select a month to view Karumba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:58||18:42|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:53||18:49|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:53||18:58|
- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.