- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Lubango weather in November 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Lubango in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lubango in November and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in November 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:30||18:09|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:26||18:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:27||18:23|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.