- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Zambia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Zambia weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Zambia, represented by Lusaka, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Zambia weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Zambia in May is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Zambia in May is represented by Lusaka.
Zambia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zambia in May 2020. Select a month to view Zambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Zambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Lusaka.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:18||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:22||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:26||17:43|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Zambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details