- Find cheap flights to Wyoming with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Sheridan weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Sheridan, Wyoming shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sheridan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sheridan in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sheridan in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sheridan in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sheridan in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sheridan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Sheridan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sheridan in May 2020. Select a month to view Sheridan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:57||20:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||20:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||20:46|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Wyoming
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Wyoming in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wyoming in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.