- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Farmington weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Farmington, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Farmington in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Farmington in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Farmington in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Farmington in May - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Farmington in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Farmington in May and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Farmington sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Farmington in May 2020. Select a month to view Farmington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:18||20:02|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:04||20:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:56||20:26|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.