- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Tupelo weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Tupelo, Mississippi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tupelo weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tupelo in May is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 132mm (5.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tupelo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tupelo in May 2020. Select a month to view Tupelo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:05||19:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:52||19:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:44||20:01|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Mississippi destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details