- Save an EXTRA 10% on private car transfers & taxis
- Book Sedan, SUV or Limo at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
International Falls weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for International Falls, Minnesota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in International Falls in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in International Falls in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in International Falls in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in International Falls in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in International Falls in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in International Falls in May and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
International Falls sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for International Falls in May 2020. Select a month to view International Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:53||20:29|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:16||21:07|
- Find low prices on flights to Minnesota
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Minnesota in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Minnesota in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.