- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Baton Rouge weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Baton Rouge, Louisiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baton Rouge in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Baton Rouge in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baton Rouge in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baton Rouge in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baton Rouge in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Baton Rouge in May and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Baton Rouge sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baton Rouge in May 2020. Select a month to view Baton Rouge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:21||19:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:09||19:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:03||20:02|
- Book flights to New Orleans from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Louisiana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Louisiana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.