- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Kansas weather in May 2020
- 7777°F max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 5454°F min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3.93.9 inches of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Kansas, represented by Wichita, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Guide to Kansas weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kansas in May is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Kansas in May is represented by Wichita.
Kansas sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kansas in May 2020. Select a month to view Kansas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kansas sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Wichita.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:33||20:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:18||20:34|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:10||20:45|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details