- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Sioux City weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Sioux City, Iowa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sioux City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sioux City in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sioux City in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sioux City in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sioux City in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sioux City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Sioux City sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sioux City in May 2020. Select a month to view Sioux City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||20:26|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:02||20:42|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:51||20:56|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Iowa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iowa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.