- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Bloomington weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Bloomington, Indiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bloomington in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bloomington in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bloomington in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bloomington in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bloomington in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bloomington in May and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Bloomington sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bloomington in May 2020. Select a month to view Bloomington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:47||20:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:32||20:54|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:22||21:06|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Indiana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indiana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.