- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Blue Ridge weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Blue Ridge, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Blue Ridge weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Blue Ridge in May is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 135mm (5.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Blue Ridge in May 2020. Select a month to view Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:46||20:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:33||20:35|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:25||20:45|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.