- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Augusta weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Augusta, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Augusta weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Augusta in May is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Augusta sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Augusta in May 2020. Select a month to view Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:39||20:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:26||20:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:19||20:33|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details